By Kristin Hull
Oxfords and boots and flats – oh my! This seasons shoe trends are all over the map and we love all the options! From lace-ups to equestrian to over-the-knee to ankle-length, there’s a boot for every outfit. The simple ballet flat has evolved into a shoe with real personality. Studs, snakeskin and animal prints abound. Audrey Hepburn would be proud. Don’t be afraid of the wedge sneaker (the wedge is on the inside making “vertically-challenged” women subtly taller) or the oxford. They’re both functional and fashionable and might just pull you out of a wardrobe rut. For the working mom, try a heeled lace-up shoe for a modern vintage look. Next time you reach for your black booties, try these instead. You’ll get compliments all day long.
1. The Best of Times Heel ($35/Modcloth – free shipping and returns!)
2. Burgundy Oxfords ($30/H&M) – Also in black.
3. City Classified Sadler Flats ($19/Lulu’s – free shipping and returns!)
4. Jade Black Patent Oxfords ($50/Wanted Shoes – free shipping!): More colors available.
5. Ruby Lace-up Boot ($55/Delia’s)
6. Combo High-Top Wedge Sneaker ($30/Go Jane): More colors available.
7. Chinese Laundry Tremendous Boot (now $100, reg. $130/Chinese Laundry – free shipping over $75!): More colors available.
8. Jayden01 Spike Cross Strap Flats ($16/Make Me Chic – free shipping!): More colors available.
9. Honduras Riding Boot ($70/Victoria’s Secret): Also available in black.
10. Dolce Vita Joust Boot ($127, Sosie – free shipping over $100)
11. Qupid Savana Studded Heel Ballet Flat ($35/Amazon): More colors available.
12. GC Shoes Kim Flat ($40/DSW): More colors available.
13. BC Footwear Breakfast in Bed Flat ($50/DSW): Also available in black.
14. Suede Finish Wedge Bootie ($33/Go Jane): More colors available.
15. Qupid Palmer-06 Flat ($30/DSW): Also in white/black.
16. Wild Diva London05 Studded Strap Cowboy Boots ($32/Make Me Chic – free shipping!): I have these and love them!
(Did you like this article? If so, sign up for an email subscription to The Mommy Stylist – on the top right-hand side of the home page. You can also follow The Mommy Stylist on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.)